Sunday, September 11, 2005

我真的受伤了

Woke up late (or rather woke up, snoozed the alarm and went back to sleep again!) so didn't go and play soccer this morning. Anyway my left shoulder is hurting again. Dad asked me to go for an X-ray.

Have been wanting to remember this lyrics for sometime, since the 1st time i heard Weilian perform it on 绝对superstar. Well, was reminded after reading an email, so here's grabbing this chance b4 church to quickly put it down b4 i forget again. Haha. I am flabbergasted with my how "short-term" my memory is.

Remembering names is becoming more and more of a challenge. There was a new kid at the swimming session yesterday, her name is Rongying yet i couldn't recall her name just moments after another volunteer recited it to me.

This is bad. But i am sure TS is worse cuz he still forgot after JQ repeated it to him 4 times!!

Come to think of it, i was listening to this song on my mp3 player only yesterday as well.

窗外阴天了 音乐低声了 
我的心开始想你了
灯光也暗了 音乐低声了 
口中的棉花糖也融化了
窗外阴天了 人是无聊了
我的心开始想你了
电话响起了 
你要说话了
还以为你心里对我又想念了
怎么你声音变得冷淡了 
是你变了 是你变了
灯光熄灭了 音乐静止了 
滴下的眼泪已停不住了
天下起雨了 人是不快乐 
我的心真的受伤了

Oops.. i'd better rush for church. Got projection duty. I'm beginning to loathe lying to mum abt meeting friends, doing projects etc already. Praying that this will stop sooner than later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

eh, I hope it'll be soon! praying for God to open doors for you! :)

jedi82 said...

heyhey thanks!!