Sunday, February 05, 2006

Boston (My version)

Well. i decided its about time i started posting some pictures from my SEP, lest pple think that this was a barren trip. For starters, i enjoyed myself a lot with my buddies in december. It really feels like the old times. No worries. Hmm... i guess i should let the pictures do the talking.

And to avoid duplicates, i will include pics that kenneth hasn't aleady put up. As always.. he beats me to it...


mike and me on harvard grounds.
(scholarly buildings and snow-covered fields)


see the harvard beanie i just bought =P











Morbid.. yes!! But they do have cemetries right in the middle of the city. Apparently americans are more patriotic than we are superstitious!!







me and kenneth in MIT. The background is supposed to form the words MIT.












beanies galore!!


















boston at night





the next day: central park, looking lost!!





well.. we were really trying to follow the
>>freedom trail







A walk in the park, or should i say.. cemetery.. wooooooo......










finally.. Quincy Market
(and mike trying to look cool)

but according to XT: if u're cool, u're cool.

One doesn't need to try. haha =P





Now here's the actual boston
lobster!!


And here's a link to my bro's site for reference.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello! Hope you are doing ok there! Enjoyed looking at the photos! reminded me of the time I was there! :) Take care ya!